Barontoo's Blogspot

Welcome on the webblog of Barontoo, the first Belgian blog listed as a WAYMARK. I started this blog in July 2005 in my mothertongue Dutch. But since it is listed as a Waymark I continue to write my comments in English. So take a look at it, post somewhere a comment and do not forget to log it! To do so click on the 1st link in the left frame hereunder and click then on "Visit Waymark (Post log)". Thanks!

Mijn foto
Naam:
Locatie: Brussels, Belgium

Saturday September 30, 2006

Geocaching in Roma, Firenze and Venezia


From the 19th till the 29th of September I was in Italy for a holliday together with our American cousins, Pat and Mike. We visited first Rome, hired then a car and drove through Tuscany to Firenze and after a visit of 3 days we continued to Venezia where we also stayed for 3 days.

During this trip I was able to do some Italian caches. I will always remember a cache hidden in a hole in the wall of the Vatican City. I could just touch it and not take it out of its hidding place. I had to log a DNF. But I could find 2 caches in Rome, 2 in Firenze and 5 in Venezia.