Barontoo's Blogspot

Welcome on the webblog of Barontoo, the first Belgian blog listed as a WAYMARK. I started this blog in July 2005 in my mothertongue Dutch. But since it is listed as a Waymark I continue to write my comments in English. So take a look at it, post somewhere a comment and do not forget to log it! To do so click on the 1st link in the left frame hereunder and click then on "Visit Waymark (Post log)". Thanks!

Mijn foto
Naam:
Locatie: Brussels, Belgium

Tuesday July 4, 2006

Geocaching at work?


On Saturday July 1, 2006 three colleagues form the Czech Republik arrived in Brussels. My company asked me to show them around, especially to show them the new high-speed railway line we are building between Liège and the German Border.
During the 4 days stay I was their guide and we stayed in a rather good hotel in Ovifat, nearby the German border. I was happy that I could find just before dinner 3 caches of the Vennbahn. Still 40 to go ...