Barontoo's Blogspot

Welcome on the webblog of Barontoo, the first Belgian blog listed as a WAYMARK. I started this blog in July 2005 in my mothertongue Dutch. But since it is listed as a Waymark I continue to write my comments in English. So take a look at it, post somewhere a comment and do not forget to log it! To do so click on the 1st link in the left frame hereunder and click then on "Visit Waymark (Post log)". Thanks!

Mijn foto
Naam:
Locatie: Brussels, Belgium

Sunday September 4, 2005

Back home


Yep, our holidays in Germany are over. But we were very lucky, the weather was just great. We enjoyed the hotel, the wellness, the beautiful region.

The region of Badenweiler
Although geocaching was not the first priority, I tried to find some caches. The best I did was "Der Schatz der alten Männer", searching WP's with a map and without a GPS ... but I had to log a DNF because I found only the East co-ordinates of the stash!

Here I could not find a
The caches I found were:
- Hochblauen, a multi ending on top of a point of view;
- Nix für schwache Augen, starting with a stereogram and ending in a castle;
- Schwarzwaldhaus 1902, a long walk passing at that old house once used for reality program of the German television.

Schwarzwaldhaus 1902

This morning I found a new cache "nearby" my home co-ordinates. So I left home, made a beautiful walk in a wood an could log a FTF at 10.45 AM. It is great to be back home ...