Barontoo's Blogspot

Welcome on the webblog of Barontoo, the first Belgian blog listed as a WAYMARK. I started this blog in July 2005 in my mothertongue Dutch. But since it is listed as a Waymark I continue to write my comments in English. So take a look at it, post somewhere a comment and do not forget to log it! To do so click on the 1st link in the left frame hereunder and click then on "Visit Waymark (Post log)". Thanks!

Mijn foto
Naam:
Locatie: Brussels, Belgium

Sunday February 19, 2006

Stop building in Woluwe


This is the name of a cache I placed on 30 may 2003 (see here). A lot of geocachers saw already that it did not help. At this moment a lot of construction works are going on in our town.
And look what is happening now! Right in front of our home works started to build 50 flats and 60 parking places.
La belle chanson