Barontoo's Blogspot

Welcome on the webblog of Barontoo, the first Belgian blog listed as a WAYMARK. I started this blog in July 2005 in my mothertongue Dutch. But since it is listed as a Waymark I continue to write my comments in English. So take a look at it, post somewhere a comment and do not forget to log it! To do so click on the 1st link in the left frame hereunder and click then on "Visit Waymark (Post log)". Thanks!

Mijn foto
Naam:
Locatie: Brussels, Belgium

Saturday October 14, 2006

1,000 FOUND IT's


Today I went to search a cache of Yohan, "De Oude Spoorwegberm - Waarloos", together with my wife and 2 friends of us, geomuggles. We enjoyed very much this multi-cache, a walk on an old railway line. I discovered rather quickly the stash, but let the muggles search for it. They were surprised to see how the box was hidden just where a lot of muggles enter a beautiful nature reserve without seeing it.

After I wrote my log I was proud to announce them that this was for me the 1,000th cache I found!

A few days later the geo-muggles phoned me and asked me if I could lend them a GPS. They want to give geocaching a try!