Barontoo's Blogspot

Welcome on the webblog of Barontoo, the first Belgian blog listed as a WAYMARK. I started this blog in July 2005 in my mothertongue Dutch. But since it is listed as a Waymark I continue to write my comments in English. So take a look at it, post somewhere a comment and do not forget to log it! To do so click on the 1st link in the left frame hereunder and click then on "Visit Waymark (Post log)". Thanks!

Mijn foto
Naam:
Locatie: Brussels, Belgium

Wednesday May 2, 2007

Caching in Frankfurt (Germany)
I had some frequent flyer miles to spend, so I decided to fly to Frankfurt and to look there for some caches. I arrived around 8.30 AM on the Frankfurter Airport and tried to find my way to the nearby TB Hotel. It was impossible to leave the airport by feet: one should have a car there! I did not, so I took the train to the city center.
Arriving in the railway station of Frankfurt I could find my first cache. This was the start of a day of caching: I searched 13 caches and could find 10. I found the final coords of the 3 caches I did not log, but it was impossible to search for these traditionals. To many muggles were arround the stash place.
Anyway, I was glad with my 10 found and ... I visited a beautiful city thanks to geocaching!