Barontoo's Blogspot

Welcome on the webblog of Barontoo, the first Belgian blog listed as a WAYMARK. I started this blog in July 2005 in my mothertongue Dutch. But since it is listed as a Waymark I continue to write my comments in English. So take a look at it, post somewhere a comment and do not forget to log it! To do so click on the 1st link in the left frame hereunder and click then on "Visit Waymark (Post log)". Thanks!

Mijn foto
Naam:
Locatie: Brussels, Belgium

Sunday January 27, 2008

1,500 found it's


This morning I left home to geoaching with mnous, Speerpunt and Yelista, 3 very dedicated geocaching buds.
We decided to drive to Antwerp where a lot of caches were waiting for us. Our first cache we found on the way to Antwerp, just outside Brussels, at 8:30 AM. The last one we did today was lying on the left bank of the river Scheldt in Antwerp. It was the 20st cache we found today at 4:55 PM. And we had also 2 DNF (Did not find).
The 4th one we found was my 1,500st cache! So I had to offer my friends a beer. Therefor we went to "Café Beveren", at the Vlasmarkt 1 in Antwerp. There still a full automatic Decap organ is playing some old songs.

Decap organ in Café Beveren

1 Comments:

Blogger mnous said...

Congratulations! Many thanks for that nice 'Antwerp' day.

8:04 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home