Barontoo's Blogspot

Welcome on the webblog of Barontoo, the first Belgian blog listed as a WAYMARK. I started this blog in July 2005 in my mothertongue Dutch. But since it is listed as a Waymark I continue to write my comments in English. So take a look at it, post somewhere a comment and do not forget to log it! To do so click on the 1st link in the left frame hereunder and click then on "Visit Waymark (Post log)". Thanks!

Mijn foto
Naam:
Locatie: Brussels, Belgium

Sunday 17 June 2007

Revive

Today I bought a bike! Not just a ordinary bike but a Giant Revive!


I will use it most during our stays at the Belgian coast side. The same day I left home for a tour of 15 km and I was surprised how easy it is to use this bike.

It fits easily in my car and so I can take it where ever in the country to search for geocaches by bike. I am sure I will have a lot of fun on my Revive!

1 Comments:

Blogger Team CF Blog said...

Hi Barontoo,

I found your Blog while searching on blogspot, i am powered by blogspot also. My blogaddress is http://team-cf.blogspot.com. Seems to be a nice bike you bought there. Have a lot of fun with it.
Badfire2

2:08 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home