Barontoo's Blogspot

Welcome on the webblog of Barontoo, the first Belgian blog listed as a WAYMARK. I started this blog in July 2005 in my mothertongue Dutch. But since it is listed as a Waymark I continue to write my comments in English. So take a look at it, post somewhere a comment and do not forget to log it! To do so click on the 1st link in the left frame hereunder and click then on "Visit Waymark (Post log)". Thanks!

Mijn foto
Naam:
Locatie: Brussels, Belgium

Sunday March 13, 2006

After "The Night of The Bat"


Yesterday I attended an event in the Antwerp region: "The Night of The Bat". 10 new caches were waiting to be found by more than 70 geocachers. With our team we could find 7 caches and then we decided to stop and go back home. It was already 2.30 in the morning.
I was in bed at 4 o'clock. I must admit that I did not do a lot today. Of course I logged al the caches we found and many, many Travel Bugs I had seen, together with some new coins. My list of icons in my stats is growing!
I took once again a picture of the contruction works in front of our house. Last Wednesday we were invited by the architects of this building at the official opening of the sales ...
La Belle Chanson